Business Brainstorming Sessions
Do you know a business owner who needs help with questions they have about running their business?
During my brainstorming sessions, I've helped answer questions like...
- "How will I stand out in a crowd?"
- "What do I put in my ad?"
- "What should my website say?"
- "Where can I find more customers?"
- "How do I price my services?"
- "How do I get more out of my time?"
- "How else can I get the word out about my business?"
You're not Alone
Sole business owners don't have a partner to bounce ideas off of. Partners who are too similar need some balance. People who are very logical or very creative need someone to help come up with ideas and the strategies and plans to implement them.
I become a temporary partner in your business, and I help come up with ideas, devise plans, and help come up with strategies to get around obstacles in getting where you want to go.
"Is this a good idea?"
I help people deal with ideas: too few, too many, a lack of strategy, or a lack of ways to find people to sell an idea to. During a brainstorming session, we tackle one area at a time, and when we have a plan to make progress in that area we move to the next item or person, depending on whether it's an individual brainstorming session or a group brainstorming session.
Bring a problem or issue to the table, and we'll work on it together
- What to sell, how to sell it
- How to get leads, clients and referral partners
- Increasing awareness
- Clarifying marketing content
- Driving traffic to your website
- Leveraging the power of social media
- and more (of course!)
I guarantee that attendees leave the brainstorming session with at least one new actionable idea that will help their business, or their next session of the same length is on me!
Upcoming group sessions
To inquire about availability, please email me below or call 845-820-0262 and let me know a good time to call back to schedule: