Printing & Direct Mail
Design charges are $70/hr with a 1/2 hour minimum, which includes setting up your artwork for print. If you get your design work in-house, all printing fees are discounted $10.
Example prices with normal turn-around (approximately 5-7 business days + shipping time):
- 1000 14pt full-color 2"x3.5" business cards for $38, shipped.
- 1000 14pt full-color 4"x6" postcards for $66, shipped.
- 1000 100lb gloss book tri-fold 8.5"x11" brochures, full-color for $133, shipped.
- 100 1.25" round buttons with locking safety pin for $80, shipped.
- 1 Banner: 72"x24" hemmed and grommeted on all sides for $52, shipped.
- Full color name badges, standard shapes starting at $20 each + shipping. Magnetic clasps and custom shapes available.
- Custom stamps & embossers available starting at $30 + shipping.
Most of the products that are available:
|Business Cards||Mugs||Indoor & Outdoor Banners||Product Boxes|
|Flyers & Brochures||T-Shirts||Wall clings||3D Printing|
|Postcards||Tote Bags||Window Graphics||Trading cards|
|Door Hangars||Buttons||Chloroplast Signs||Flags|
|Calendars||Puzzles||Dry-Erase Wall Clings||Bumper Stickers|
|Catalogs||Notepads||Large Posters||Direct Mail|
|Presentation Folders||Puzzles||Fabric & Mesh Banners||Variable Printing|
|Letterhead||Hang Tags||Mounted Canvas||Event Tickets|
|Envelopes||Header Cards||Banner Stands||Magnets|
|Greeting Cards||Rack Cards||Rigid Signs||Roll Labels|
|NCR Forms||Table Tents||Car Magnets||Inked Stamps|
|Sticky Notes||Name Badges||A-Frames||Embossers|
See our Print Price List for a sample price list.
Eclectic Tech offers design-to-output printing services through an in-trade print house with a nearby New Jersey manufacturing facility. Shipping once printed is usually quick to the Orange County area (1 day shipping) or in a rush situation, they can be picked up at the facility.
We offer very competitive prices on business cards, fliers, postcards, banners, stickers, magnets, buttons, window clings, etc.
When you get your design services through Eclectic Tech, printing charges are very deeply discounted over retail. Please use the email inquiry form below for more information, or call us at 845-820-0262. If you would like a quote, please let us know the type of item, whether you want glossy or uncoated cardstock, the size, and the quantity you'd like to order. The address for shipping will help us get you an accurate quote including the shipping costs.
Can I send you artwork to print?
Here are some technical tips for your graphic artist to make sure that art is ready to go:
- On most products, you need at least 1/16" bleed outside of the cut line.
- The first 1/16" inside the cut line is the "unsafe zone" -- cuts are not 100% perfect. Having a border close to the edge of the card will make a 1/32" uneven cut obvious. Pieces work best without a border, or if the border is at least 1/8" inside the cut line.
- Never put text outside the safe zone.
- Check the type size for all vital information: I don't recommend going under 10-point text. Give folks like me who are over 40 a fighting chance to read the text. And I'm over 40 -- I prefer 12 point.
- Make sure the artwork is rendered in CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black). A jpeg file is RGB. RGB (Red, Green, Blue) are "screen colors" and my printer will have to translate the RGB to CMYK and your output will be inconsistent depending on the method used to translate the colors. CMYK are printer ink colors, and then no translation will be needed.
- All elements possible should be rendered as "line art" (i.e. Illustrator output) if possible. If you're using Photoshop, make sure the output is CMYK and at least 250dpi (dots per inch).
- Send a PDF file or EPS file whenever possible. If you must send raster art in another format, send a Tiff file at 250dpi or higher.
- A TIFF will probably be large. If it's over 2MB it's probably best to upload it to a service like Dropbox and send me a link.
If you're not technical, and you're using Microsoft Publisher, you should get the Windows plug-in CutePDF and create a PDF file. I am on a Mac and I cannot work with .pub files.