This is specifically a website content portfolio, mostly for ghostwritten content, or guest articles I've written:
Match the "Style & substance" of her husband's About on this page -- I wrote this "About" for Rebecca Included extensive interviewing, because she didn't have something to start with.
Article re-write/fix (I also do programming -- part of my web design past -- so he picked me because I could actually help with the article): http://trialanderror.io/rails-up-and-running/
Deliberately left out clients who would probably not want anyone to know their content was ghostwritten. For example, LinkedIn bios.
Also by Criss Ittermann:
Published books and websites:
- my Amazon author page - contains ebooks and other works that are available through Amazon
- my LeanPub author page - all my longer works-in-progress, the latest, greatest, most current copies of The Crissing Link series, etc.
- the Passionizing™ Planner - for 2016 and on, a yearly life planner and self-coaching tool and a blog to go along with it
- SURRENDER™ to Passion: Worried to Wonderful in 28 days! - the book that inspired the Passionizing™ planner
- The Crissing Link book series website - completed book on Amazon, works in progress on LeanPub.com
- Passionizing™: Practicing the Art of Following Your Heart - Resources and a journal/planner for heart-centered living
- SURRENDER™ to Passion: Worried to wonderful in 28 days - My self-help book for stress relief & finding limitless energy to follow your dreams
- Liberated Life Coaching website - Includes articles specific to personal energy management and life coaching topics
- Farm-A-Yard quarter partner/founder - some articles available there, mostly podcast editing, newsletter content editing, social media posting, show notes editing.